Veraviewpocs 3D R100 F40 Pan/Ceph (Wall Mount Type):
Featured Built-In Sensor for 3D, Panoramic and Cephalometric Images
This unit’s completely unique 3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV (field of view) abandons the typical cylinder with a new convex triangle shape. By more closely matching the natural dental arch form, this groundbreaking FOV reduces dosage by excluding areas outside the region of interest and allows a complete scan of the maxilla and/or the mandible.
High resolution, 125 µm voxel images provide a clear observation of the periodontal pocket, the periodontal membrane, and the alveolar bone, as well as soft tissue such as the maxillary sinus membrane. A special dose reduction mode lowers exposure for soft tissue which reduces dosage to a mere 60% of the standard mode.
Multifunctional, it also offers panoramic and cephalometric imaging. With a total of 6 fields of view, 3D R100 is ideal for implantology as well as being suitable for periodontology, orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and general dentistry.
- 3D, panoramic, and cephalometric capabilities
- New 3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV offers a full arch scan
- New Dose Reduction Feature lowers X-ray exposure 30% to 40%
- Four options for easy and accurate 3D positioning
- Seven pre-programmed panoramic functions with magnification options
- New panoramic image layer adjustment options
- Super high resolution: 125 µm (micrometer) fine voxel
- 7.4 second panoramic; 9.4 second 3D scan
- Six FOV: Ø 40 x H 40 mm, Ø 40 x H 80 mm, Ø 80 x H 50 mm, Ø 80 x H 80 mm
- 3D Reuleaux Full Arch FOV: Ø 100 mm x H 50 mm, Ø 100 mm x H 80 mm